The health and safety of our clients, trade partners and team members is a top priority at 4 OAK. With respect to the current provincial health policies, the following safety measures are in effect.
- Social distancing will be maintained where possible and masks worn where required.
- Job site work will be scheduled to have one trade on site at a time.
- Regular cleaning of “high touch" surfaces.
- Disinfectants and hand sanitizer will be provided and on site.
- Individuals who have potentially been exposed to the virus or exhibiting flu like symptoms will not be allowed on site and will be instructed to follow AHS protocol and will not be permitted to return to work until approval by the proper health authorities.
- Where possible, an isolated construction entrance and work area will be estacblished.
- Staff will maintain a no handshake policy.
- Employees who have travelled for business or personal reasons., or have had a family member travel will self-isolate for 14 days.
- Customers are encouraged to reschedule if they are experiencing flu like symptoms; have recently travelled or been in contact with someone who may have or been exposed to the virus.